Thursday, August 20, 2009

A look at Exodus 15:26

I started a new blog two days ago with a collection of healing scriptures. In this blog I will try to post my thoughts on each scripture. I will be going over the scriptures in depth while my healing is coming. I collected healing scriptures once before simply because I heard of someone being healed by using the scriptures as medicine. If I had only kept it up with a regular dose of the healing word I would never have suffered from MS. I would never have been misdiagnosed and and wasted time without the proper medication for a debilitating illness. I should have just have been on the Lord's precipitation.

I will be looking at the various scriptures and giving my insights into what I'm learning. The first is:

Exodus 15:26 and said, “If you diligently heed the voice of the Lord your God and do what is right in His sight, give ear to His commandments and keep all His statutes, I will put none of the diseases on you which I have brought on the Egyptians. For I am the Lord who heals you.”

To be diligent is to make a marked by persevering, painstaking effort. To heed is to To pay attention to; listen to and consider. So this means to pay painstaking attention to God's word. Even more than than usual, I try to always follow God's words, however sometimes when you are looking at the word you see one thing sometimes another. For a list of the diseases of Egypt look in Deuteronomy 28:15-60. This is the first time in scripture God promises to heal.

No comments:

Post a Comment