Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Beginings (Pt 1)

Beginning

I have a major post about healing that I could not get on my blog on freeblogit so I am restarting another blog here. I am a bit gun-shy about starting another blog but I discovered I couldn’t get back to them after the computer died (a bad computer virus made it so the hard-drive could not even be reformatted.)

On the subject of being sick since the last blog Once Again it was discovered I have MS. I am going to be proactive about heeling you should see my bathroom mirrors and Kitchen cabinets, they are covered with healing scriptures. Here the all are. They will all be listed in NKJV.

Exodus 15:26 “If you diligently heed the voice of the Lord your God and do what is right in His sight, give ear to His commandments and keep all His statutes, I will put none of the diseases on you which I have brought on the Egyptians. For I am the Lord who heals you.”

Exodus 23:25-26 “So you shall serve the Lord your God, and He will bless your bread and your water. And I will take sickness away from the midst of you. 26No one shall suffer miscarriage or be barren in your land; I will fulfill the number of your days.”

Deuteronomy 30:19-20 “I call heaven and earth as witnesses today against you, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing; therefore choose life, that both you and your descendants may live; 20that you may love the Lord your God, that you may obey His voice, and that you may cling to Him, for He is your life and the length of your days; and that you may dwell in the land which the Lord swore to your fathers, to Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, to give them.”


1 Kings 8:56 “Blessed be the Lord, who has given rest to His people Israel, according to all that He promised. There has not failed one word of all His good promise, which He promised through His servant Moses.


Psalm 91:9-10, 14-16

9 Because you have made the Lord, who is my refuge,

Even the Most High, your dwelling place,

10 No evil shall befall you,

Nor shall any plague come near your dwelling;

14 “Because he has set his love upon Me, therefore I will deliver him;

15 I will set him on high, because he has known My name.

He shall call upon Me, and I will answer him;

I will be with him in trouble;

I will deliver him and honor him.

16 With long life I will satisfy him,

And show him My salvation.”


Psalm 103:1-5

1 Bless the Lord, O my soul;

And all that is within me, bless His holy name!

2 Bless the Lord, O my soul,

And forget not all His benefits:

3 Who forgives all your iniquities,

Who heals all your diseases,

4 Who redeems your life from destruction,

Who crowns you with lovingkindness and tender mercies,

5 Who satisfies your mouth with good things,

So that your youth is renewed like the eagle’s.

Psalm 107:17, 19-21

17 Fools, because of their transgression,

And because of their iniquities, were afflicted.

19 Then they cried out to the Lord in their trouble,

And He saved them out of their distresses.

20 He sent His word and healed them,

And delivered them from their destructions.

21 Oh, that men would give thanks to the Lord for His goodness,

And for His wonderful works to the children of men!


Psalm 118:17 I shall not die, but live,

And declare the works of the Lord.


Proverbs 4:20-24

20 My son, give attention to my words;

Incline your ear to my sayings.

21 Do not let them depart from your eyes;

Keep them in the midst of your heart;

22 For they are life to those who find them,

And health to all their flesh.

23 Keep your heart with all diligence,

For out of it spring the issues of life.

24 Put away from you a deceitful mouth,

And put perverse lips far from you.


Isaiah 41:10 Fear not, for I am with you;

Be not dismayed, for I am your God.

I will strengthen you,

Yes, I will help you,

I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.’


Isaiah 53:4 Surely He has borne our griefs

And carried our sorrows;

Yet we esteemed Him stricken,

Smitten by God, and afflicted.

5 But He was wounded for our transgressions,

He was bruised for our iniquities;

The chastisement for our peace was upon Him,

And by His stripes we are healed.

Jeremiah 1:12 Then the Lord said to me, “You have seen well, for I am ready to perform My word.”

Jeremiah 17:14 Heal me, O Lord, and I shall be healed;

Save me, and I shall be saved,

For You are my praise.

Jeremiah 30:17 For I will restore health to you

And heal you of your wounds,’ says the Lord,

‘Because they called you an outcast saying:

“This is Zion;

No one seeks her.”’

Joel 3:10 Beat your plowshares into swords

And your pruning hooks into spears;

Let the weak say, ‘I am strong.’”


Nahum 1:9 What do you conspire against the Lord?

He will make an utter end of it.

Affliction will not rise up a second time.

No comments:

Post a Comment