Sunday, July 17, 2011

What Has Become of Our Nation?

I am a devout Christian and have had a problem with Obama as president . But I have respected him as president in spite of the horrible things he keeps doing. I sta rted with this link.

 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ErzxOz3Dzv8&feature=player_embedded#at=194

I kept looking at related links and found them very informative. Once and for all it became clear we have a Muslim for a president that is trying to demolish the Christian heritage of America. I listened to speeches Congressman Obama gave in congress. He glorified  the Koran, bowed to a Moslem King which no previous American President has done this. He did not bow to the queen of England. Perhaps this has something to do with his not being welcome at the royal wedding.

I am appalled America, once declared a “Christian Nation “ now has been called a  non-Christian nation with a president singing the praises of Moslems in early America. In all the history I ever studied I have never heard of a Moslem in the founding of our nation. Granted there are notable Moslems now but not when America  was founded. The farthest back I can remember and Moslem was when Casus Clay became Mohamad Ali.

In the signers of the Declaration with very few exceptions were in most cases not only believers but ministers as well. You can check this out through the tapes and writings of David Barton, through his webbsight Wallbuilders.

Annette 





 

No comments:

Post a Comment